I’ve been meaning to get to this post for several days, and VDH has somewhat beaten me to it, but I’m going to also list the things I consider most relavant, all of this news that some knew before the election but decided not to tell us:
- Europe is headed back into recession.
- Economists think the U.S. is going back in to another recession.
- Jobless claims and inflation are both up, especially in PA and OH. And no, not because of Sandy – because various states were withholding the information.
- Food Stamp usage is rising, and Food Stamp benefits are going down.
- FEMA entirely mismanaged their resources up to and through Sandy.
- Iran fired on one of our drones in international waters just days before the election.
- Eric Holder, if not the rest of the Obama administration – along with the FBI – knew of the Petraeus affair and decided to withhold it from the public, only revealing it days before he was scheduled to testify on Benghazi, which he almost avoided.