If you’re keeping track, this means that U.S. diplomatic resources were just used to protect Democrat secrets. To my knowledge, Wikileaks hasn’t posted anything this election that’s not from private Democrat servers.
I won’t use the “F” word, but in case you missed it, two recent news stories really highlight Democrat behavior:
- GOP headquarters in NC firebombed
- James O’Keefe and Project Veritas expose Democrat groups that are paid to incite violence at Republican events (and a term for it, bird-dogging):
Of course, the graffiti at the firebombing, and the comments of the Democrats in the video show that the thugs think they’re heroes, stopping those Republican villains – and media outlets such as CNN are playing along, ludicrously claiming that the violence is an example of what Trump inspires, as always. Projection. Also, Google may be trying to minimize the video.
Democrats are also trying to claim the video is fake/edited out of context – but FEC groups are already filing charges based on it, Bob Creamer has already resigned, and we have evidence that multiple people in the video have visited the White House multiple times, and also that they’re on Clinton’s payroll.
- Obama used a fake name when emailing Hillary
- Podesta was at least discussing bringing Obama in on covering for it
- The Clinton campaign was in communication with the DOJ about the case the entire time
- The White House was in communication about the Clinton server since at least 2015
- The FBI and DOJ destroyed the laptops of Clinton aides after they granted them immunity