Welcome to another incident in Obama’s “post-racial” America, where race riots have been fanned up exclusively to get support for the racial grievance arm of the liberal political sector and distract from the very real solutions to Democrat-caused problems that conservatives are bringing up.
How has it been encouraged by Obama?
- He’s met with the Ferguson mob leaders and told them to “stay the course”.
- He sent more White House officials to Michael Brown’s funeral than to Margaret Thatcher’s.
- He’s given provocative speeches that blame the police ahead of any court decisions clarifying the truth of what happened.
- He’s used the situation to further promote the narrative that Trayvon Martin was just some innocent kid in a hoodie, and not a wanna-be druggy gang member who was out picking up supplies to make another batch of purple drank.
- The Department of Justice has been treating the Saint Louis police department as the guilty party.
- The Department of Justice has been forcing officers to de-anonymize while remaining anonymous themselves. And police officers are being targeted.
How is it race baiting?
- Democrats have been explicitly running on this false narrative.
- The real epidemic of black-on-black crime is being explicitly ignored.
- The fact that black-on-white crime ranges from 25 to 200 times more common than white-on-black crime is being explicitly hidden.
- The mob in Ferguson is explicitly planning further black-on-white crime.
- Black conservatives who oppose what’s going on are being explicitly targeted by liberals.
- If it’s really about Michael Brown, how come they haven’t even picked out a gravestone yet?
- The media, just like with Trayvon Martin, rushed to create a racial narrative, and then has tried to cover up their tracks once the truth started to come out.
- The media is trying to equivocate the Ferguson mob with peaceful, respectful pro-democracy protestors.
- The same race-baiters as always have their hands deeply involved.
- The local colleges aren’t discouraging participation.